MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- A. Pascoal, P. Oliveira, C. Silvestre, C. Sebastião, M. L. Rufino, V. Barroso, and P. Dando, Oceans 2000 MTS/IEEE Conference and Exhibition, 1, 409–415 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Apostolopoulos, L. Pedersen, B. N. Shamah, K. Shillcutt, M. D. Wagner, and W. L. Whittaker, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 4, 4174–4179 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Endres, W. Feiten, and G. Lawitzky, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 1779–1781 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Murphy, IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. C Appl. Rev, 138–153 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Yamauchi, IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation, 146–151 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- O. Simonin, O. Grunder, Mechatronics, 19, 463–470 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Fox, W. Burgard, H. Kruppa, and S. Thrun, The 23rd German Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 325–340 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Goldberg and M. Matarić, Rob. Auton. Syst. J, 8, 637–642 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Elfes, Computer, 22, 46–57 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Yamauchi, Proceedings of the second international conference on Autonomous agents, 47–53 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- W. Burgard, M. Moors, and F. Schneider, IEEE Trans. Robot, 21, 376–386 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Simmons, D. Apfelbaum, W. Burgard, D. Fox, S. Thrun, and H. Younes, Proceedings of the National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 852–858 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zlot, A. Stentz, M. B. Dias, S. Thayer, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 3016–3023 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bautin, P. Lucidarme, R. Guyonneau, O. Simonin, S. Lagrange, N. Delanoue, and F. Charpillet, 5th Workshop on Planning. Perception and Navigation for Intelligent Vehicles, 210–215 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barraquand, B. Langlois, and J. C. Latombe, IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern, 22, 224–241 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.