- M. J. Jackson, and J. P. Davim: Machining with abrasives, Springer (2011). [CrossRef]
- A. Arunachalam and S. Idapalapati and S. Subbiah: Multi-criteria decision making techniques for compliant polishing tool selection, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol, 79, pp.519–530, Springer (2015). [CrossRef]
- Vlassak, J. J.: A model for chemical-mechanical polishing of a material surface based on contact mechanics, J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 52, pp 847–873 (2004). [CrossRef]
- M. Umer, K. Saptaji, and S. Subbiah, Study of pressure distribution in compliant coated abrasive tools for robotic polishing, International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference, pp. 855–860 (2012).
- K. L. Johnson, Normal contact of elastic solids - Hertz theory, in Contact Mechanics, K. L. Johnson, Ed., ed: Cambridge University Press, pp. 84–106 (1987).
- Dassault Systèmes, Abaqus 6.14 Documentation (2014).
- I. Marinescu, W. Ioan, W. Brian, B. Dimitrov, Boris and I. Inaski: Tribology of abrasive machining processes, Elsevier (2004).
- Fujifilm, Fuji Prescale Film Product Guide (2011).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.