MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- M. J. Jackson, and J. P. Davim: Machining with abrasives, Springer (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Arunachalam and S. Idapalapati and S. Subbiah: Multi-criteria decision making techniques for compliant polishing tool selection, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol, 79, pp.519–530, Springer (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vlassak, J. J.: A model for chemical-mechanical polishing of a material surface based on contact mechanics, J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 52, pp 847–873 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Umer, K. Saptaji, and S. Subbiah, Study of pressure distribution in compliant coated abrasive tools for robotic polishing, International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference, pp. 855–860 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Johnson, Normal contact of elastic solids - Hertz theory, in Contact Mechanics, K. L. Johnson, Ed., ed: Cambridge University Press, pp. 84–106 (1987). [Google Scholar]
- Dassault Systèmes, Abaqus 6.14 Documentation (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I. Marinescu, W. Ioan, W. Brian, B. Dimitrov, Boris and I. Inaski: Tribology of abrasive machining processes, Elsevier (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Fujifilm, Fuji Prescale Film Product Guide (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.