MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- L. Pilny and G. Bissacco, Development of on the machine process monitoring and control strategy in Robot Assisted Polishing, CIRP Annals - Manu. Tech., 64, 313–316 (2015) [CrossRef]
- K. Raju and B. Reddy, Design and Simulation of Die Casting Mould using Robot Path, International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 4(8), 29–34 (2015)
- K. Shibuya and S. Issiki, Evaluation of Metallic Mold Surfaces Polished by an Industrial Robot with Stick Whetstones, Int. J. of Automation Technology, 8(2), 253–263 (2014)
- F. Nagata, et. al., CAD/CAM-based position/force controller for a mold polishing robot, Mechatronics, 17(4–5), 207–216 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M.C. Lee1, et. al., A robust trajectory tracking control of a polishing robot system based on CAM data, Rob. and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 17(1–2), 177–183 (2001) [CrossRef]
- W. Tsai L, Robot Analysis , Wiley Interscience, (1999)
- J. P. Merlet, Parallel Robots, Springer, (2006)
- R. Clavel, R, Delta, a fast robot with parallel geometry, Proc. Int. Symposium on Industrial Robots, 91–100 (1988)
- N. Hogan, “Impedance Control: An Approach to Manipulation: Part I-III,” Transactions of the ASME, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 107(1), 1–24 (1985) [CrossRef]
- T. Harada and M. Nagase, Impedance Control of a Redundantly Actuated 3-DOF Planar Parallel Link Mechanism Using Direct Drive Linear Motors, Proc. of IEEE ROBIO, 501–506 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.