MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- Raibert M., BigDog, the Rough-Terrain Quadruped Robot, Proceedings of the 17th IFAC World Congress, COEX, Korea, South, Volume 17, Part 1, pp. 10822–10825 (2008)
- C. Semini, HyQ – Design and Development of a Hydraulically Actuated Quadruped Robot. Dissertation, Italian Institute of Technology and University of Genoa, April (2010).
- Wen J., Wang J., Chen W., Zhang J., A Gait Planning Approach for Locomotion Stability of Four-legged Robots, 7th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), July 18-20, 2012
- Kalyoncu M., Haydim M., 2009, Mathematical modelling and fuzzy logic based position control of an electrohydraulic servosystem with internal leakage, Mechatronics, 9, pp. 847–858 (2009) [CrossRef]
- J. G. Ziegler and N. B. Nichols, “Optimal settings for automatic controllers”, Trans. Amer. Soc. Mech. Eng., 64, 1942, pp. 759–768.
- X. Meng and B. Song, Fast Genetic Algorithms Used for PID Parameter Optimisation, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics, August 18 - 21, 2007, Jinan, China, pp. 2144–2148.
- J. Cheong and S. Lee, “Linear PID Composite Controller and its Tuning for Flexible Link Robots”, Journal of Vibration and Control, 14; no. 3, 2008, pp. 291–318. [CrossRef]
- J. Lin and Z. Z. Huang, Tuning the PID Parameters for Robot Manipulators With Compliant Bases By Using Grey Theory, Proceedings of the 2006 IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, Munich, Germany, October 4-6, 2006, FrAO8. 5, pp. 2522–2527.
- D. T. Pham et al, The Bees Algorithm – A Novel Tool for Complex Optimization Problems, Proceedings of the 2nd Virtual International Conference on Intelligent Production Machines and Systems, ISBN-10:08-045157-8, 2006, pp. 454–459.
- D. T. Pham, A. Ghanbarzadeh, E. Koc, S. Otri, S. Rahim and M. Zaidi, The Bees Algorithm. Technical Note, Manufacturing Engineering Centre, Cardiff University, UK, 2005.
- D. T. Pham, E. Koc, M. Kalyoncu, M. Tınkır, Hierarchical PID Controller Design for a Flexible Link Robot Manipulator Using the Bees Algorithm, Proceedings of 6th International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing Systems, Sakarya, Turkey, p. 757–765, October 2008.
- D. T. Pham, and M. Kalyoncu, Optimisation of a Fuzzy Logic Controller for a Flexible Single-Link Robot Arm Using the Bees Algorithm, Cardiff CF24 3AA, Cardiff University, UK, 2009 IEEE.
- A. A. Fahmy, M. Kalyoncu and M. Castellani, Automatic design of control systems for robot manipulators using The Bees Algorithm, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I, Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, 226(4), 497–508 (April 2012)
- Şen, M.A. and Kalyoncu, M., Optimisation of a PID Controller for an Inverted Pendulum Using the Bees Algorithm, Applied Mechanics and Material Journal, Section: Manufacturing Science and Technology VI, Vol. 789-790 (2015), pp. 1037–1042. (2015 International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation Science (ICMAS 2015), Paris, France, April 13-14, 2015
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.