- K. Zhou, Essentials of Robust Control, Prentice Hall Inc. (1998)
- H. Oya and K. Hagino, Robust Control with Adaptive Compensation Input for Linear Uncertain Systems, IEICE Trans. Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, vol.E86-A (6), pp.1517–1524 (2003)
- M. Maki and K. Hagino, Robust Control with Adaptation Mechanism for Improving Transient Behavior, Int. J. Contr., 72(13), pp.1218–1226 (1999) [CrossRef]
- D. D. Sijjak, Decentralized Control of Complex Systems, Academic Press, New York (1991)
- Y. H. Chen, Decentralized Robust Control System Design for Large-Scale Uncertain Systems, Int. J. Contr., 47(5), pp.1195–1205 (1988) [CrossRef]
- C. J. Mao. and W. S. Gong, Decentralized Control of Interconnected Systems with Unmodelled Nonlinearity and Interaction, Automatica, 26(2), pp.263–268 (1990) [CrossRef]
- S. Nagai and H. Oya, Decentralized Variable Gain Robust Controllers for a Class of Uncertain Large-Scale Interconnected Systems with State Delays, Proc. of ADCONIP 2014 The 5th International Symposium on Advanced Control of Industrial Processes, No.1B1-3, pp.68–72, Hiroshima, JAPAN (2014)
- S. Nagai and H. Oya, Synthesis of Decentralized Variable Gain Robust Controllers with L2 Gain Performance for a Class of Uncertain Large-Scale Interconnected Systems, Journal of Control Science and Engineering, 8 pages (2015) (to appear)
- F. R. Gantmacher, The Theory of Matrices, vol.1, Chelsea Publishing Company, New York (1960)
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, SIAM Studies in Applied Mathematics (1994) [CrossRef]
- H. Oya and K. Hagino, Synthesis of Adaptive Gain Robust Output Feedback Controllers for a Class of Lipschitz Nonlinear Systems with Unknown Upper Bound of Uncertainty, Journal of Control Science and Engineering, Vol.2012, No.Article ID 902576, pp.1–10, (2012) [CrossRef]
- H. Oya and K. Hagino, Robust Non-Fragile Controllers for Uncertain Linear Systems, Bulletin of the University of Electro-Communications, 18(1–2), pp.53–58, (2006)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Automation control theory and Applications|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.