MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and control system|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Y. Wang, Z. Xiong, H. Ding. Friction compensation design based on state observer and adaptive law for high-accuracy positioning system. Progress in natural science, 16(2): 147–152(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rong, Y Yang, J Li, C. Hu, B. Liu. Research on modeling and control scheme of space manipulator. Journal of Astronautics, 33(11): 1564–1569(2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Hung, H. J. Na. Adaptive neural fuzzy control for robot manipulator friction and disturbance compensator. Control, Automation and Systems, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Kermani, M. Wong, R. V. Patel. Friction compensation in low and high-reversal-velocity manipulators. Robotics and Automation, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Tisius. An empirical approach to performance criteria and redun-dancy resolution. University of Texas, Austin(2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, J. Liu. Avoidance of obstacles and joint limits for end-effector tracking in redundant manipulators. Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, J. Zhao, B. Xie. Obstacle avoidance for redundant manipulators based on a Novel Gradient Projection Method with a functional scalar. Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 2010 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2010: 1704–1709 [Google Scholar]
- K. Sun, Z. Xie, J. Hu. Gradient projection method of kinematic redundant manipulator based on continuous scale factor. Journal of Jilin University (Engineering and Technology Edition), 39(5), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, H. Y. Shum. Dynamic control and coupling of a free-flying space robot system. Journal of Robotic Systems, 11(7): 573–589(1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. De Wit, H. Olsson, K. J. Astrom. A new model for control of systems with friction. Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on, 40(3): 419–425(1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. Abiko, G. Hirzinger. Adaptive control for a torque controlled free-floating space robot with kinematic and dynamic model uncertainty. Intelligent Robots and Systems, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ti, Q. Zhang, Z. Yang. Control of redundant robots based on the motion optimizability measure. Robotics and Automation, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- C. C. De Wit, P. Lischinsky. Adaptive friction compensation with par-tially known dynamic friction model. International journal of adaptive control and signal processing, 11(1): 65–80(1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.