MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and control system|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- M. Goel, A. A. Maciejewski, V. Balakrishnan. Failure tolerant teleoperation of a kinematically redundant manipulator: An experimental study. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cyber. Part A: Syst. Humans, 33, pp. 758–765, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Abdi, S. Nahavandi, Z. Najdovski, Y. Frayman. Multiple actuator fault tolerance for static nonlinear systems based on minimum velocity jump. IFAC Proceedings Volumes. Laxenburg, Australia: IFAC Secretariat, pp. 4690–4695, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Burdick, On the Inverse Kinematics of Redundant Manipulators: Characterization of the Self-Motion Manifolds. Robotics and Automation, pp. 264–270, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Lewis and A. A. Maciejewski. Dexterity Optimization of Kinematically Redundant Manipulators in the Presence of Joint Failures. Computers and Electrical Engineering, 20, 3, pp. 273–288, (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Burdick. On the Inverse Kinematics of Redundant Manipulators: Characterization of the Self-Motion Manifolds, Robotics and Automation, pp. 264–270, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- C L Eck and S Lee. Self-Motion Topology for Redundant Manipulators with Joint Limits. Robotics and Automation, Atlanta, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Christiaan J., Paredis J, PradeepK. Khosla. Fault tolerant task execution through global trajectory planning. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, pp. 533, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- C C Tsai, C C Hung, C F. Chang Trajectory planning and control of a 7-DOF robotic manipulator. Advanced Robotics and Intelligent Systems. 2014 International Conference on IEEE, pp. 78–84, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ye Ping, Sun Hanxu, Zhang Qiuhao. Kinematic optimization of redundant robot based on self-motion control. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 40, 12, pp. 129–132, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Abdi H, Maciejewski A A, Nahavandi S. Reliability maps for probabilistic guarantees of task motion for robotic manipulators. Advanced Robotics, 27, 2, pp. 81–92, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdi H, Nahavandi S, Frayman Y. Optimal mapping of joint faults into healthy joint velocity space for fault-tolerant redundant manipulators. Robotica, 30, 4, pp. 635–648, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.