MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and control system|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Jiao Guotai, Analysis and synthesis of robot pose errors, Post-doctor work report of Beijing University of Technology. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Jeong Kima, Woo-Jin Song, Beom-Soo Kang, Stochastic approach to kinematic relia-bility of open-loop mechanism with dimensional tolerance. Applied Mathematical Model-ing 34(5): 1225–1237 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meng XianJu, Shi ZhongXiu, Zhan MinJing, Zhang Ce, Analysis on probabilistic characteristics of motion error in link mechanism. Journal of Machine Design 20(1): 47–52 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Li Tian, Research on Flexibile Joint Robot and Its Kinematic Calibration and Vibration Suppression Reserch. Harbin Institute of Technology (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhiwen, Gan Fangjian, Robot Motion Error Based on Links’s Gravity. Mechanical Research & Application 01(19): 73–77 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Cai Zixing, Robotics. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Hanqi Zhuang, Luke K. Wang, Zvi S. Roth, Error-Model-Based Robot Calibration Using A Modifued Cpc Model. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing 10(4): 287–299 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spong M W, Robot dyamics and control. NewYork: John wiley&Sons (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.