MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- FANUC Series 0 I - MODEL D user manual [Google Scholar]
- CNC programming manual.(American) Smith xue-ke luo et al. Chemical industry press.2012 [Google Scholar]
- Several methods of workpiece coordinate setting during. Rendong. Machine Tool & Hydraulics. 2004 (1) [Google Scholar]
- Fanuc 0i- MC system processing center coordinate system setup and applications. Baohua Sun, Zexun Zhang. Machinist Metal Cutting.10. 2009 [Google Scholar]
- To establish numerical control method of workpiece coordinate system review. Xinghong Qi, Xianwen Xiong Jianying Huang. Machine Design and Research, Vo. L 22 No. 2 apr. 2006 [Google Scholar]
- CNC machining center the establishment of the workpiece coordinate system Xianwen, Xiong Xingzu Ming. Modular Machine Tool & Automatic Manufacturing Technique 2003. (12) [Google Scholar]
- Based on FANUC 0iM system of workpiece coordinate setting method research. Lifeng, Xiangdong. Coal Technology 2012 no. 2 [Google Scholar]
- Machining center used the setting of workpiece coordinate system and application. Jiaxiao liu. machinery 46 (52) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.