MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Y.K. Woon, K.S. Lee. Development of a die design system for die casting[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2004 (5–6). [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Choi, T.H. Kwon, J.H. Park, J.H. Kim, C.H. Kim. A Study on Development of a Die Design System for Diecasting[J]. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2002 (1). [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Wu, K.S. Lee, J.Y.H. Fuh . Feature-Based Parametric Design of a Gating System for a Die-Casting Die[J]. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2002 (11). [Google Scholar]
- Dr J.C. Lin, C.C. Tai. The runner optimisation design of a die-casting die and the part produced[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 1998 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Roger E. Khayat. A three-dimensional boundary element approach to confined free-surface flow as applied to die casting[J]. Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements. 1998 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Srinivasan A, Pillai U T S, John V, et al. Low-pressure casting of LM25 (Al-7Si-0.3Mg) aluminum alloy[J]. Materials and Manufacturing Processes. 2005, 20(2): 221–230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang B, Cockcroft S L, Maijer D M, et al. Casting defects in low-pressure die-cast aluminum alloy wheels[J]. JOM. 2005, 57(11): 36–43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bonollo F, Urban J, Bonatto B, et al. Gravity and low pressure die casting of aluminum alloys: A technical and economical benchmark[J]. Metallurgia Italiana. 2005, 97(6): 23–32. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.