MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- L.X.G, Z.S.R. Research & Experiment on Optimization of Cutting Elements Based on NC Machining. 2010 3rd International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering. 3,179~183. (2010)
- L.X.G, W.H.W. Optimization Research of Cutting Parameters Based on Orthogonal Experiment Method. Machine Tool & Hydraulics 39(8),17~19. (2011)
- Z.S.R, L.X.G. Research on Optimization of CuttingParameters Based on Genetic Algorithm. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 121-126, 4640~4645. (2011) [CrossRef]
- Tao Li, Shiping Chen. The optimization of Cutting dosages in milling. Tool technology,43(2),59~61. (2009)
- Jian-guang Li, Yong Lu and Hang Zhao, et al. Optimization of cutting parameters for energy saving. Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 70, 117~124. (2014) [CrossRef]
- Yujing Sun, Jie Sun and Jianfeng Li, et al. An experimental investigation of the influence of cutting parameters on cutting temperature in milling Ti6Al4V by applying semi-artificial thermocouple. Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 70,765~773. (2014) [CrossRef]
- Krolczyk G.; Legutko S.; Gajek M. Predicting the surface roughness in the dry machining of duplex stainless steel. // Metalurgija, 52, 259~262. (2013)
- Izamshah R, Mo J P T & Ding S, Hybrid deflection prediction on machining thin-wall monolithic aerospace components, J Eng Manuf, 226,592~605. (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.