MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material processing and preparation technology|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- S. Velhal, S. D. Kulkarni and R. G. Jaybhaye, Novel Nanoparticle for Water and Waste Water Treatment, Reasearch Journal of Chemistry and Environment, 6 2, June (2012).
- A. Mills and S. Le Hunte, An Overview of Semiconductor Photocatalysis, Journal of photochemistry and photobiology A: Chemistry, 108, 1, (1997), p. 1–35. [CrossRef]
- A. Fujishima and K. Honda, Electrochemical Photolysis of Water at a Semiconductor Electrode, Nature 238, (1972), p. 37. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. K. Lee, C. C. Wang, M. D. Lyu, L. C. Juang, S. S. Liu and S. H. Hung, Effects of Sodium Content and Calcination Temperature on the Morphology, Structure and Photocatalytic Activity of Nanotubular Titanates. J. Colloid Interface Sci. 316 (2007), 562–569. [CrossRef]
- R. T. Bickley, T. Gonzalez-Carreno, J. S. Lees, L. Palmisano, and R. J. Tilley, A Structural Investigation of Titanium Dioxide Photocatalysts, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 92, 1, (1991), 178–190. [CrossRef]
- K. Bubacz, J. Choina, D. Dolat, and A. W. Morawski, Methylene Blue and Phenol Photocatalytic Degradation on Nanoparticle of Anatase TiO2, Polish J. of Environ. Stud., 19, 4, (2010), 685–691.
- Y. C. Wong, Y. S. Szeto, W. H. Cheung and G. McKay, Equilibrium Studies for Acid Dye Adsorption onto Chitosan, Langmuir 19, (2013), 7888–7894. [CrossRef]
- A. T. More, A. Vira and S. Fogel, Biodegradation of trans-l, 2-dichloroethylene by Methane Utilizing Bacteria in an Aquifer Simulator, Environ. Sci. Technol. 23, (1989), 403–406. [CrossRef]
- I. Arslan, I. A. Balcioglu, T. Tuhkanen and D. Bahnemann, H2O2/UV-C and Fe/UV-C versus TiO /UV-A Treatment for Reactive Dye Wastewater, J. Environ. Eng., 126 (2000), 903–911. [CrossRef]
- N. Stock, J. Peller, K. Vinodgopal and P. V. Kamat, Combinative Sonolysis and Photocatalysis for Textile Dye Degradation, Environ. Sci. Technol. 34, (2000), 1747–1750. [CrossRef]
- A. Uygur, An Overview of Oxidative and Photooxidative Decolorisation Treatments of Textile Waste-waters, J. Soc. Dyers Colour. 113, (1997), 211–217. [CrossRef]
- S. Xu, Y. Shi and S. G. Kim, Fabrication and Mechanical Property of Nano Piezoelectric Fibres, Nanotechnology, 17(17), (2006), 4497–4501. [CrossRef]
- J. A Byrne, B. R. Eggins, N. M. D. Brown, B. McKinney, and M. Rouse, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 17, (1998), 25–36. [CrossRef]
- A. E Cassano, and O. M. Alfano, Catalysis Today 58 (2–3), (2000), 167–197. [CrossRef]
- T. D. Nguyen Phan, H. D. Pham, H. D. T. V. Cuong, E. J. Kim, S. Kim, and E. W. Shin, A Simple Hydrothermal Preparation of TiO2 Nanomaterials Using Concentrated Hydrochloric Acid. Journal of Crystal Growth, 312(1), (2009), 79–85. [CrossRef]
- J. Tao, X. Dong, H. Zhu, H. Tao, and P. He, Enhanced Photocatalytic Properties of Ultra-long Nanofiber Synthesized from Pure Titanium Powders. Rare Metals, 31(1), (2012), 39–42. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zheng, C. Chen, Y. Zhan, X. Lin, Q. Zheng, K. Wei, J. Zhu and Y. Zhu, Luminescence and Photocatalytic Activity of ZnO Nanocrystals: Correlation between Structure and Property. Inorganic Chemistry, 46 (16), (2007), 6675–6682. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.