MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material processing and preparation technology|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- Y. Zhao, Y. Zhang, Y. Li, and Z. Yan, “Soft synthesis of single-crystal coppernanowires of various scales,” New J. Chem., 36, pp. 130–138, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Virk, “Fabrication and Characterization of Copper Nanowires. pdf,” in Nanowires Implementations and Applications, A. Hashim, Ed., ed: InTech, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Deng, N. Wang, H. Ling, and M. Li, “Synthesis of Copper Nanowires on the Substrates in Aqueous Solution,” IEEE, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- H. Choi and S. Park, “Seedless Growth of Free-Standing Copper Nanowires by Chemical Vapor Deposition,” Journal of American Chemical Society, 126, pp. 6248–6249, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Xu, Y. Wang, H. Chen, R. Zhou, and Y. Liu, “Large-scale synthesis of ultralong copper nanowires via a facile ethylenediamine-mediated process,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 25, pp. 2344–2347, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chang, M. Lye, and H. Zeng, “Large-Scale Synthesis of High-Quality Ultralong Copper Nanowires,” Langmuir, 21, pp. 3746–3748, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Rathmell, S. M. Bergin, Y. L. Hua, Z. Y. Li, and B. J. Wiley, “The growth mechanism of copper nanowires and their properties in flexible, transparent conducting films,” Adv Mater, 22, pp. 3558–63, Aug 24 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.