MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- K. Komori, Simulation of deformation and temperature in multi-pass three-roll rolling, Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 92-93 (1999) 450–457. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Overhagen, P. Mauk, A new rolling model for three-roll rolling mills, Key Engineering Materials. 622–623 (2014) 879–886. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Min, H.C. Kwon, Y. Lee, J.S. Woo, Y.T. Im, Analytical model for prediction of deformed shape in three-roll rolling process, Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 140 (2003) 471–477. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laszlo S. Toth, Chengfan Gu, Ultrafine-grain metals by severe plastic deformation, Materials Characterization. 92 (2014) 1–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhiming Li, Liming Fu, Bin Fu, Aidang Shan, Effects of annealing on microstructure and mechanical properties of nano-grained titanium produced by combination of asymmetric and symmetric rolling, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 558 (2012) 309–318. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Ji, J.J. Park, Development of severe plastic deformation by various asymmetric rolling processes, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 499 (2009) 14–17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kyung-Moon Lee, Hu-Chul Lee, Grain refinement and mechanical properties of asymmetrically rolled low carbon steel, Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 210 (2010) 1574–1579. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji Y.H., Park J.J., Kim W.J., Finite element analysis of severe deformation in Mg-3Al-1Zn sheets through differential-speed rolling with a high-speed ratio, Materials Science and Engineering A. 454-455 (2007) 570–574. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Kim, B.G. Hwang, M.J. Lee, Y.B. Park, Effect of speed-ratio on microstructure and mechanical properties of Mg-3Al-1Zn alloy, in differential speed rolling, Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 509 (2011) 8510–8517. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pesin, M. Chukin, A. Korchunov, D. Pustovoytov, Finite element modeling of shear strain in asymmetric and symmetric rolling in multi roll calibers, Procedia Engineering 81 (2014) 2469–2474. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pesin, M. Chukin, A. Korchunov, D.Pustovoytov, Finite element modeling of shear strain in rolling with velocity asymmetry in multi-roll calibers, Key Engineering Materials. 622-623 (2014) 912–918. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tkachenko, A. Eremin, N. Gorkin, M. Birykov, Cassette-type stand with dual adjustable gauges for three-roll rolling of section bars, Modeling and development of metal forming processes. (2012) 237–244. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.