- V.A. Demin, Development of a method of the plate stamping processes designing on the basis of forecasting of technological failure: D. Sc. Thesis. Moscow (2003) 342.
- H. Karbasian, A.E. Tekkaya, A review on hot stamping, Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 210 (2010) 2103–2118. [CrossRef]
- A. Pesin, V. Salganik, E. Trahtengertz, M. Cherniahovsky, V. Rudakov, Mathematical modeling of the stress-strain state in asymmetric flattening of metal band, Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 125-126 (2002) 689–694. [CrossRef]
- A. Pesin, Practical results of modeling asymmetric rolling, Steel in Translation. 33 (2003) 46–49.
- A. Pesin, New solutions on basis of non-symmetric rolling model, Stal. (2003) 66–68.
- А. Pesin, V. Salganik, E. Drigun, D. Chikishev, Device for asymmetrical rolling metal plate, RU Patent 38646 (2004).
- А. Pesin, V. Salganik, E. Drigun, D. Chikishev, Device for asymmetrical rolling metal plate, RU Patent 2254943 (2005).
- А. Pesin, V. Salganik, D. Chikishev, Device for asymmetrical rolling metal plate, RU Patent 54831 (2006).
- А. Pesin, D. Chikishev, S. Blinov, Device for measuring a radius of curvature of the cylindrical surface of large parts, RU Patent 56592 (2006).
- А. Pesin, D. Chikishev, S. Blinov, D. Pustovoytov, Device for asymmetrical rolling metal plate, RU Patent 87649 (2009).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.