MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- Shwe Pyi Soe, Daniel Roy Eyers, Wan Ahmad Yusmawiza, and Chi Hieu Le. Laser Sintering for the Fabrication of Architectural Models, Advances in Manufacturing and Materials Engineering: Advanced Materials Research, Vol.576 (2012),pp.637–640, ISSN: 1660-9336. [Google Scholar]
- Pham D T, and Dimov S S, (2003) Rapid Prototyping and rapid tooling – the key enablers for rapid manufacturing, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Vol. 217, No 1, pp 1–24. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Salmoria, J.L. Leite, L.F. Vieira, A.T.N. Pires, C.R.M. Roesler (2012)Mechanical properties of PA6/PA12 blend specimens prepared by selective laser sintering, Polymer Testing Volume 31, Issue 3, Pages 411–416 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gornet T J (2002) Characterisation of Selective Laser sintering TM to Determine Process Stability, Proceedings of Solid Freeform Fabrication, Austin, Texas, pp 546–553. [Google Scholar]
- T. Jollivet, A. Darfeuille, B. Verquin, S. Pillot (2009) Rapid manufacturing of polymer parts by selective laser sintering, International Journal of Material Forming, Springer, pp 697–700. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Kruth, G. Levy, F. Klocke, T.H.C. Childs (2007),Consolidation phenomena in laser and powder-bed based layered manufacturing, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology,Volume 56, Issue 2,Elsevier, pp730–759. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dimov S S, Pham D T, Lancan F and Dotchev K.D (2001) Rapid tooling applications of the laser sintering process, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol.4, No.4, pp 296–302. [Google Scholar]
- D.T.Pham, K.D. Dotchev, WAY Wan Yusoff (2007), Improvement of part surface finishing in laser sintering by experimental design optimisation (DOE), 3rd Intelligent Production Machines and Systems Virtual International Conference, Elsevier,. ISBN: 9781904445524. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Yusoff, A.J Thomas (2008) The Effect of a Laser Scanning Strategy and Energy Density on “Orange Peel” Phenomenon of Selective Laser Sintering Process (SLS), Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Management of Technology, Dubai, UAE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.