MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- Wang J., Numerical and experimental analysis of spur gears in mesh, Curtin University, Perth. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Rincon, F. Viadero, M. Iglesias, et al., A model for the study of meshing stiffness in spur gear transmissions, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2003, 62, 50–58. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J., I. Howard, The torsional stiffness of involute spur gears, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 2004, 218, 131–142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Ambarisha, R. G. Parker, Nonlinear dynamics of planetary gears using analytical and finite element models, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2007, 302, 577–595. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Topakci, H. K. Celik, D. Yilmaz, et al., Stress analysis on transmission gears of rotary tiller using finite element method, Akdeniz universitesi Ziraat Fakultesi Dergisi, 2008, 21(2), 155–160 [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Budynas, J.K. Nisbett, Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design, eighth ed. McGraw-Hill, New York, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.