- V.V. Antipov, O.G. Senatorova, E.A. Tkachenko, R.O. Vakhromov, High-strength Al-Zn-Mg-Cu alloys and light Al-Li alloys, Metal Science and Heat Treatment. 9 (2011) 27–33.
- V.I. Elagin, Paths of development of high-strength and heat-resistant structural aluminum alloys in the 21st century, Metal Science and Heat Treatment. 9 (2007) 3–11.
- Laszlo S. Toth, Chengfan Gu, Ultrafine-grain metals by severe plastic deformation, Materials Characterization. 92 (2014) 1–14 [CrossRef]
- R.K Islamgaliev, N.F Yunusova, I.N Sabirov, A.V Sergueeva, R.Z Valiev, Deformation behavior of nanostructured aluminum alloy processed by severe plastic deformation, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 319-321 (2001) 877–881. [CrossRef]
- Y.H. Ji, J.J. Park, Development of severe plastic deformation by various asymmetric rolling processes, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 499 (2009) 14–17. [CrossRef]
- Jiang Jianhua, Ding Yi, Zuo Fangqing, Shan Aidang, Mechanical properties and microstructures of ultrafine-grained pure aluminum by asymmetric rolling, Scripta Materialia. 60 (2009) 905–908. [CrossRef]
- F. Zuo, J. Jiang, A. Shan, Shear deformation and grain refinement in pure Al by asymmetric rolling, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. 18 (2008) 774–777. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Hui, Wang Manxing. A study of wear mechanisms in the cold rolling of aluminum strip, Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 31 (1992) 235–243. [CrossRef]
- Z. Chen, P.F. Thomson. Friction against superplastic aluminum alloys. Wear, 201 (1996) 227–232. [CrossRef]
- G. Meyer-Rodenbeck, T. Hurd, A. Ball. On the abrasive-corrosive wear of aluminum alloys, Wear. 154 (1992) 305–317. [CrossRef]
- C.N. Panagopoulos, E.P. Georgiou. Cold rolling and lubricated wear of 5083 aluminum alloy, Materials and Design. 31 (2010) 1050–1055 [CrossRef]
- A. Pesin, D. Pustovoytov, Influence of process parameters on distribution of shear strain through sheet thickness in asymmet ric rolling, Key Engineering Materials. 622–623 (2014) 929–935. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.