MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- T. Nakada, M. Mitzutani, Y. Hagiwara, A. Kunioka, High-efficiency Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin film solar cells with a CBD-ZnS buffer layer, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 67 (2001) 255–260. [CrossRef]
- C.D. Lokhande, E.H. Lee, K.D. Jung, Q.S. Joo, Ammonia-free chemical bayh method for deposition of microcrystalline cadmium selenide films, Mater. Chem. Phys. 91 (2005) 200–204.
- M.B. Ortuño-López, J.J. Valenzula-Jauregui, M. Sotelo-Lerma, A. Mendoza-Galvan, R. Ramírez-Bon, Highly oriented CdS films deposited by an ammonia-free chemical bath method, Thin Solid Films 429 (2003) 34–39. [CrossRef]
- J.J. Valenzula-Jauregui, R. Ramírez-Bon, A. Mendoza-Galvan and M. Sotelo-Lerma, Optical properties of PbS thin films chemically deposited at different temperatures. Thin Solid Films 441 (2003), 104–110. [CrossRef]
- R. Ochoa-Landín, J. Sastre-Hernández, O. Vigil-Galán and R. Ramírez-Bon, Chemically deposited CdS by an ammonia-free process for solar cells window layers. Solar Energy 84 (2010) 208–214. [CrossRef]
- J. Hernandez Borja, Y.V. Vorobiev, R. Ramirez Bon, Thin film solar cells of CdS/PbS chemically deposited by an ammonia-free process, Sol. En. Mat. Solar Cells, 95 (2011) 1882–1888. [CrossRef]
- F. Goto, M. Ichimura, E. Arai, A new technique of compound semiconductor deposition from an aqueous solution by photochemical reactions, Japanese J. Appl. Physics, 36 (1997)1143–1146.
- Y. V Vorobiev, P.P. Horley, J. Hernández-Borja, H.E. Esparza-Ponce, R. Ramírez-Bon, P. Vorobiev, et al., The effects of porosity on optical properties of semiconductor chalcogenide films obtained by the chemical bath deposition, Nanoscale Res. Lett. 7 (2012) 483–488. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.