MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- M.K. Lockwood, D.H. Petley. & J.L. Hunt, et al. 1996. Airbreathing Hypersonic Vehicle Design and Analysis Methods. AIAA96–0381. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, X.Q. & Hou, Z.X. 2009. Multiple Purposes and Multiple Constraints Optimization for Reentry Trajectory of Hypersonic Gliding Air-vehicle. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 31(6) [Google Scholar]
- Chen, G., Fu, Y. & Guo, J.F. 2011. Summary of Trajectory Optimization Method for Air-vehicle. Flight Mechanics, 29 (4) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, H., Chen, W.C. & Yin, X.L. 2008. Optimization Design of Multiple Trajectories for Hypersonic Air-vehicle. Journal of Astronautics, 29(4) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, J.S., Gong, C.L. & GU, L.X. 2008. Flight Path Optimization of Reentry Strike Air-vehicle with Power Space. Flight Mechanics, 26 (4) [Google Scholar]
- Roger L Barro. & Cleon M Chick.2006. Improved Indirect Method for Air-Vehicle Trajectory Optimization. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 29(3). [Google Scholar]
- Hong, B & Xin, W.Q. 2011. Fast Optimization Problem of Gliding Trajectory Based on Hp Self-adaption Pseudo Spectral Method. 30th China Annual Meeting of Mechanics, 06: 1956–1961 [Google Scholar]
- Maj Gerald C. Cottrill, Lt Col Frederick G. Harmon. Hybrid Gauss Pseudo spectral and Generalized Polynomial Chaos Algorithm to Solve Stochastic Trajectory Optimization Problems. AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, August 2011, Portland, Oregon [Google Scholar]
- Yong, E.M., Tang, G.J. & Chen, L.2008. Fast Optimization of Reentry Trajectory for Hypersonic Air-vehicle Based on Gauss Pseudo Spectral Method. Journal of Astronautics, 29 (6) [Google Scholar]
- Miele A, Damoulakis J N. &, Cloutier J R, et al.1974. Sequential Gradient-Restoration Algorithm for Optimal Control Problems with Nondifferential Constraints. Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 13(2): 218–255. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jia, P.R., Chen, K.J., He. L. Long-range Rocket Ballistics. Changsha, National University of Defense Technology Press, 1993. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.