MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Zhang Guosheng, Meng Fanliang. & Zhang Tianxia etc. 2008. BIW digital modeling and stiffness analysis. Journal of Northeastern University, 29 (2). [Google Scholar]
- MAGOSHI Y, FUJ ISAWA H. & SUGIURA T1. 2003. Simulation technology applied to vehicle development. Auto Vehicle Technique, 57 (3): 95–1001. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Hao, Wang Xiaohua. & Tong Zhang. 2010. Mode analysis and optimization of frame body. Highway Traffic Technology. 27 (6): 134–136. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Changming. & Xiao Qiang. 2009. BIW mode sensitivity and structure optimization analysis. Journal of Shandong Jiaotong University, 17(2): 2–5. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Fanliang, 2007. The Static and Dynamic Characteristics and Sensitivity Analysis of Car Body, North-eastern University. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yuekai. 2006. FEM and Static and Dynamic Characteristics of Car Body, Northeastern University. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Li. & Yi Weijian. 2006. The changed stiffness of concrete frame is achieved by mode strain energy. Vibration and Impact, 25(3): 1–51. [Google Scholar]
- HERTING D N1 MSC/ NASTRAN Supper Element Analysis. 1999. New York: Mac NealOSchwendler Corporation. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.