MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Zhao J.B. 2009. The Design of Freedom Degree Biomimetic Robot Horse System and the Study on Modeling Control. Yanshan University. 5: 9–15 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S.Q. 2014. Analysis of the Bionics Principle Application in Mechanical Design Domain [C]//Si Y. Science Times——2014 Collected Papers of the Technical Innovation and Business Management Seminar Part I(Scientific and Technical Innovation). Beijing: Scientific Technology and Business: 52. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Y.Y. 2013. Research of the Physiological Information Fusion Algorithm and Its Application in Biomimetic Robot Horse. Yanshan University. 9: 5–10 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z., Huang Q. & Li G.R. 2008. The Analysis of 7DOF Humanoid Robot’s Leg Motion and Its Simulation, Microcomputer Information. 2-2, 186–192. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H.R., Zhao J.B., Zhao L.X. & Tian X.J. 2009. The Inverse-Kinematic Analysis of Biomimetic Robot Horse and Fuzzy PID Control. Microcomputer Information. [Google Scholar]
- S.Srikant. & M.R. Akella. 2009. Persistence Filter-Based Control for Systems with Time-Varying Control Gains. Systems & Control Letters, 58(6): 410–416 [Google Scholar]
- Zadeh L A. 1972. A Rationale for Fuzzy Control. Trans. ASME J. Dynamic System Measure Control, 94: 5–7. [Google Scholar]
- Du P.D. 2013. Overview of Bionics and Biomechanics Study. Forestry Machinery & Woodworking Equipment. 41(9): 15–19. [Google Scholar]
- Hwang. & Yunn-Lin. 2006. Recursive Newton-Euler Formulation for Flexible Dynamic Manufacturing Analysis of Open-Loop Systems. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 29(5): 568–578. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.