MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Sun, M., Wu, Z.Z. & Zhang, H.Y. 2006. Analysis and countermeasures of accident causes of hazardous chemicals transportation on road, Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2(2): 3–8. [Google Scholar]
- Wcc Daily Net. A rear-end collision of an oil tanker causes 20 deaths [N/OL]. Wcc Daily, 2012-6-30(page 004) [2013-7-18], http://www.wccdaily.com.cn/epaper/hxdsb/html/2012-06/30/content_466854.htm [Google Scholar]
- G.F. List, P.B. Mirchandani, M.A. Turnquist, K.G. Zografos. 1991. Modeling and analysis for hazardous materials transportation: risk analysis, routing/scheduling and facility location, Transportation Science, 25(2): 100–114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wijeratne, Turnquist. & Mirchandani. 1993. Multi-objective routing of hazardous materials in stochastic networks, European Journal of Operational Research, 65: 33–43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang, Nozick. & Turnquist. 2005. Multi-objective Path finding in stochastic dynamic networks, with application to routing hazardous materials shipments, Transportation Science, 39(3): 383–399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei, H., Li, J. & Pu, Y. 2006. A study on path selection of hazardous materials transportation under time-varying conditions, System Engineering Theory and Practice, 20(10): 107–112. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, H. 2009. A study on path selection of hazardous materials transportation with time windows in a time-varying random network, Chinese Journal of Management Science, 17(3): 93–100. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Y.F., Wu, N.Q. & Zhu, Z.G. 2009.Integer Programming Model for Lane Reservation-Based Transportation P;anning of Large Sportive Games, Industrial Engineering, 12(6): 96–100. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Y.F., Wu, N.Q. & Zhu, Z.G. 2009.Heuristics for Dynamic Transportation Problem under Lane Reservation Strategy, Operations Research and Management Science, 18(5): 38–42. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou. Z., Chu. F. & Che. A., et al. 2012. A multi-objective model for the hazardous material transportation problem based on lane reservation, In: Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, Beijing, China: 328–333. [Google Scholar]
- Yun. F.F., Feng, C. & Säïd Mammar, et al. 2011. Iterative algorithm for lane reservation problem on transportation network, In: 2011 International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, Delft, Netherlands: 305–310. [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Waxman. (998. Routing of multipoint connections, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 6(9):1617–1622. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.