MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Chen C.H. & Long W.B. 2011. Evaluation System of Mandarin Pronunciation Quality Based on ARM-Linux. Computer System Application, 20(9): 92–96. [Google Scholar]
- Rebeeea H. 2005. Computer Support for Learners of Spoken English. Stockholm: The Royal Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Huang J. 2011. Analysis of Chinglish–from Chinglish to English. Contemporary Communication, (8). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao L. 2011. Voice Signal Processing. Beijing: China Machine Press. [Google Scholar]
- Sun F. 2008. Strategy Research of the Spoken English Learning with Computer-assisted Instruction. Jinan: Shandong University. [Google Scholar]
- Sun X. 2009. Analysis of Vowel Acoustic Feature from International Phonetic System. Nankai University. [Google Scholar]
- Dong B. 2007. Objective Test method research of the syllable rime pronunciation level in mandarin based on formant pattern. Acoustics Study, 32(2): 111–119. [Google Scholar]
- Liang W.Q., Wang G.L. & Liu J. et al. 2005. Evaluating Algorithm of the Pronunciation Quality Based on Phoneme. Journal of Tsinghua University Natural Science Edition, 45(1): 9–12. [Google Scholar]
- Yan K. 2009. Automatic Evaluating of English Reading Questions and Retelling Questions Technical Research Field. Hefei: University of Science and Technology of China. [Google Scholar]
- Nie X.P. & Liu J. 2010. Evaluating System of the English Pronunciation Quality Based on. ARM9.Audio Engineering, 34(8): 14–24. [Google Scholar]
- Warschauer M. 1996. Computer Assisted Language Learning: an Introduction: Multimedia Language Teching, Tokyo: Logos International, pp: 4–19. [Google Scholar]
- Adriana Garcia Kunzel. 2010. An Android Approach to the Web Services Resource Framework. Florida Atlantic University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.