MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Yakov Ben-Haim. & Keith W.Hipel. 2002. The graph model for conflict resolution with information-gap uncertainty in preferences. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 126: 319–340. [CrossRef]
- Facchinetti G, Ricci R G. & Muzzioli S. 1998 Note on ranking fuzzy triangular numbers. International Journal of Intelligent Systems, 13: 613–622. [CrossRef]
- Da Q L. & Liu X W. 1999. Interval number linear programming and its satisfactory solution. Systems Engineering -Theory & Practice, 19(4): 3–7.
- Xu Z S. & Da Q L. 2003. Possibility degree method for ranking interval numbers and its application. Journal of Systems Engineering, 18(1): 67–70.
- Gao F J. 2013. Possibility degree and comprehensive priority of interval numbers. Systems Engineering – Theory &Practice, 33(8): 2033–2040.
- Qiu D S, He C. & Zhu X M. 2012. Ranking method research of interval numbers based on probability reliability distribution. Control and Decision, 27(12): 1894–1898.
- Keith W. Hipel, Niall M. Fraser. Using game theory to model political uncertainty.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.