MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Leete, L. (2003). The changing workspace – Trends. BNET Business Network. Retrieved on 10 October 2011.
- Tyler, G. (1997) Perspective: Welcome to the office hotel. Management Development Review, vol. 10, no. 4/5, pp. 145–147. [CrossRef]
- Stephanie Fanger (2012). Workplace Configuration, How office design affects employee morale and productivity. Retrieved on October 28, 2012 at FMJ website: http://www.fmlink.com/article.cgi?type=Magazine&title=Workplace%20Configuration&pub=FMJ&id=43250&mode=source
- Lindahl, G. A. (2004). The innovative workspace: an analytical model focusing on the relationship between spatial and organisational issues. Facilities, vol. 22, no. 9/10, pp. 253–258. [CrossRef]
- Sule, A., (2007) Defining spaces. Times Journal of Construction and Design.
- Uzee, J (1999), the inclusive approach: creating a place where people want to work. Facility Management Journal of the International Facility Management Association, 26–30.
- Williams, B. and Roberts, P. (2000). The developing role of the intelligent client. In World Work Place: The evaluation of thought on the modern workplace. Proceedings of the EURO.
- Leaman, A, Bordass, B (1993), Building design, complexity and manageability, Facilities, 11(9), 16–27. [CrossRef]
- Steiner, J. (2005), the art of space management: Planning flexible workspaces for people. Journal of Facilities Management, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 6–22. [CrossRef]
- Yang, M.-H. & Chen, W.-C. (1999). A study on shelf space allocation and management. International Journal Production Economics. 60(61): 309 317. [CrossRef]
- McGregor, W.,(2000) “The future of workspace management”, Facilities, Vol. 18 Iss: 3/4, pp.138– 143 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.