MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Atkin, B. and Brooks, A. (2000). Total Facilities Management, Second Edition, Blackwell Publishing Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Hamilton, B. (2006). Overview and Trends in Facility Management, University Technology MARA. [Google Scholar]
- Noor, M. and Pitt, M. (2008). Defining Facilities Management (FM) in the Malaysian Perspective. [Google Scholar]
- Sapri, M. and Pitt, M. (2000). Performance Mesurement in Facilities Management; State of Knowledge. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Moore, M. and Finch, E. (2004). Facilities Management in South East Asia. Facilities, 22, 259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamilton, B. (2006). The Significance of Facilities Management, University Technology MARA. [Google Scholar]
- Bobenhousen, C.C., (2009). Sustainable O&M Practices. Viridian Energy & Environmental, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Hamid, Zuhairi (2004). Steps in Developing Strategic System Planning for Facilities Management. Construction Research Institute of Malaysia (CREAM), CIDB Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Noor, M. & Pitt, M. (2009) A Critical Review On Innovation In Facilities Management Service Delivery. Facilities, 27, 211–228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.