MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- F. I. Khan, R. Sadiq and M. M. Haddara, “Risk-Based Inspection and Maintenance (RBIM): Multi-Attribute Decision-Making with Aggregative Risk Analysis,” Process Saf. Environ. Prot., vol. 82, pp. 398–411, 11, 2004. [CrossRef]
- R. Cigolini, L. Fedele, M. Garetti and M. Macchi, “Recent advances in maintenance and facility management,” Production Planning & Control, vol. 19, pp. 279–286, 06/01; 2012/09, 2008. [CrossRef]
- P. S. Gahlot and S. Sharma, Building Repair and Maintenance Management. India: CBS Publisher, 2006.
- V. Belov and A. Veselov, “Mechanics of Corroded Flexible Reinforced-Concrete Elements,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 23, pp. 197–202, 2013.
- M. Behrooyan, H. Razaghi and S. A. Alavi, “Strenght and Ductility in Retrofitted URM Walls by GFRP and CFRP,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 18, pp. 554–558, 2012.
- S. I. Merkulov, R. V. Lesovic, A. A. Metrohin and N. V. Kalashnikov, “Development of Theory of Safety for Structural Building and Construction,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 31, pp. 531–533, 2014.
- J. A. Zargaryun and V. I. Finaev, “Multicriteria Decision Making in Case of Incomplete Source of Date,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 23, pp. 1253-1261, 2013.
- D. M. Frangopol and M. Liu, “Maintenance and management of civil infrastructure based on condition, safety, optimization, and life-cycle cost∗,” Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, vol. 3, pp. 29–41, 03/01; 2012/09, 2007. [CrossRef]
- Y. A. Izvekov, V. V. Dubrobsky and E. Y. Hamutskikh, “Mathematical Modeling and Calculation of Accuracy and Durability of Mecahnical Systems’ Elements,” World Applied Science Journal, vol. 30, pp. 32–34, 2014
- J. Douglas and B. Ransom, Understanding Building Failure. Taylor and Francis London, 2001.
- S. M. Niari, I. Ranjbar and M. Rashidi, “Predicting of Repair and Maintenance Cost of John Deere 4955 Tractors in Ardabil Province, Iran,” World Applied Science Journal, vol. 19, pp. 1412–1416, 2012.
- T. Ducjuk and A. Grimitlin, “Aeration of Industrial Buildings,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 23, pp. 50–54, 2013.
- A. B. Petrovsky and V. N. Lovanov, “Selection of Complex System in the Reduced Multiple Criteria Space,” World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), vol. 29, pp. 1315–1319, 2014.
- T. Saaty L., Decision Making with Analytic Network Process: Economic, Political, Social and Technological Applications with Benefits, Opportunities, Costs and Risks. USA: Springer Science Business Media, LLC, 2006.
- H. Arif, M. S. Salit, N. Ismail and Y. Nukman, “Use of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) For Selecting the best Design Concept,” Jurnal Teknologi, vol. 49, pp. 1–18, 2008.
- A. C. Márquez, “Maintenance Management Characterization: Process, Framework and Supporting Pillars,” pp. 11–40, 2007.
- D. Dalalah, F. Al-Oqba and M. Hayajmeh, “Application of the Analystic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in Mult-Criteria Analysis of the Selection of Cranes,” JJME, Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, vol. 4, pp. 567–578, 2010.
- T. Saaty L., Fundametal of Decision Making and Priority Setting Theory with the Analytic Hierarchy Process. RWS Publication, 2006.
- Z. Li, C. Leung and Y. Xi, Structural Renovation in Concrete. USA and Canada: Spoons Press, 2009.
- A. Straub, “Dutch standard for condition assessment of buildings,” Structural Survey, vol. 27, pp. 23–35, 2009 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.