MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Process characterization and some aspects of femtosecond laser direct writing|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- K. M. Davis, K. Miura, N. Sugimoto, and K. Hirao, “Writing waveguides in glass with a femtosecond laser”, Opt. Lett. 21, 1729–1731 (1996). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Y. Bellouard, T. Colomb, C. Depeursinge, M. Dugan, A. A. Said, and P. Bado, “Nanoindentation and birefringence measurements on fused silica specimen exposed to low energy femtosecond pulses, ” Opt. Express 14, 8360 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shimotsuma, P. G. Kazansky, J. R. Qiu, and K. Hirao, “Self-organized nanogratings in glass irradiated by ultrashort light pulses”, Phys Rev. Lett. 91, 247705 (2003). [CrossRef]
- C. Hnatovsky, R. S. Taylor, P. P. Rajeev, E. Simova, V. R. Bhardwaj, D. M. Rayner, and P. B. Corkum, “Pulse duration dependence of femtosecond-laser-fabricated nanogratings in fused silica”, Applied Physics Letters 87, 014104–014104–3 (2005). [CrossRef]
- A. Champion and Y. Bellouard, “Direct volume variation measurements in fused silica specimens exposed to femtosecond laser”, Optical Materials Express 2, 789 (2012). [CrossRef]
- B. Poumellec, M. Lancry, J.C. Poulin, and S. Ani-Joseph, “Non reciprocal writing and chirality in femtosecond laser irradiated silica”, Opt. Express 16, 18354–18361 (2008). [CrossRef]
- S. Rajesh and Y. Bellouard, “Towards fast femtosecond laser micromachining of fused silica: The effect of deposited energy”, Opt. Express 18, 21490–21497 (2010). [CrossRef]
- M. Beresna, M. Gecevičius, P.G. Kazansky, and T.Gertus, “Radially polarized optical vortex converter created by femtosecond laser nanostructuring of glass”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 201101 (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.