MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Process characterization and some aspects of femtosecond laser direct writing|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- R. R. Gattass and E. Mazur, “Femtosecond laser micromachining in transparent materials”, Nat. Photon., 2, 219 (2008). [CrossRef]
- G. Della Valle, R. Osellame and P. Laporta, “Micromachinning of photonic devices by femtosend laser pulses”, J. Opt. A, 11, 013001 (2009). [CrossRef]
- A. Jesacher and M. Booth, “Parallel direct laser writing in three dimensions with spatially dependent aberration correction”, Opt. Exp., 18, 21090–21099 (2010). [CrossRef]
- J. -I. Kato, N. Takeyasu, Y. Adachi, S. Kawata and H. -B. Sun, “Multiple-spot parallel processing for laser micro-nano fabrication”, Appl. Phys. Lett., 86, 044102 (2005). [CrossRef]
- Y. Kuroiwa, N. Takeshima, Y. Narita, S. Tanaka and K. Hirao, “Arbitrary micropatterning method in femtosecond laser microprocessing using diffractive optical elements”, Opt. Exp., 12, 1908–1915 (2004). [CrossRef]
- S. Hasegawa, Y. Hayasaki and N. Nishida, “Holographic femtosend laser processing with multiplexed phase Fresnel lenses”, Opt. Lett., 31, 1705–1707 (2006). [CrossRef]
- M. Yamaji, H. Kawashima, J. Suzuki and S. Tanaka, “Three dimensional micromaching inside a transparent material by single pulse femtosecond laser through a hologram”, Appl. Phys. Lett., 93, 041116 (2008). [CrossRef]
- A. Jesacher, G. D. Marshall, T. Wilson and M. J. Booth, “Adaptive optics for direct laser writing with plasma emission aberration sensing”, Opt. Exp., 18, 656 (2010). [CrossRef]
- G. D. Marshall, A. Jesacher, A. Thayil, M. J. Withford and M. Booth, “Three-dimensional imaging of direct-written photonic structures”, Opt. Lett., 36, 695 (2011). [CrossRef]
- P. Salter, A. Jesacher, R. Simmonds and M. Booth, “Aberration correction in laser micro-fabrication”, ALIU: The Laser User, 64, 28 (2011).
- P. S. Salter, A. Jesacher, J. B. Spring, B. J. Metcalf, N. Thomas-Peter, R. D. Simmonds, N. K. Langford, I. A. Walmsley and M. J. Booth, “Adaptive slit beam shaping for direct laser written waveguides”, 37, 470 (2012).
- D. Paganin and K. A. Nugent, “Noninterferometric Phase Imaging with Partially Coherent Light”, Phys. Rev. Lett., 80, 2586 (1998). [CrossRef]
- P. Masselin, L. D. Coq and E. Bychkov, “Refractive index variation induced by femtosecond laser direct writing in the bulk of As2S3 glas at high repetition rate”, Opt. Mat., 33, 872 (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.