MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Process characterization and some aspects of femtosecond laser direct writing|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- K. M. Davis, K. Miura, N. Sugimoto, and K. Hirao, Opt. Lett. 21, 1729–1731 (1996). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- A. Marcinkevičius, S. Juodkazis, M. Watanabe, M. Miwa, S. Matsuo, H. Misawa and J. Nishii, Opt. Lett. 26, 277–279 (2011). [CrossRef]
- J. Canning, M. Lancry, K. Cook, A. Weickman, F. Brisset, and B. Poumellec, “Anatomy of a femtosecond laser processed silica waveguide [Invited]”, Opt. Mater. Express 1, 998–1008 (2011). [CrossRef]
- J. W. Chan, T. Huser, S. Risbud, and D. M. Krol, “Structural changes in fused silica after exposure to focused femtosecond laser pulses”, Opt. Lett. 26, 1726–1728 (2001). [CrossRef]
- L. Sudrie, M. Franco, B. Prade, and A. Mysyrowicz, “Study of damage in fused silica induced by ultra-short IR laser pulses”, Opt. Commun. 191, 333–339 (2001). [CrossRef]
- Y. Bellouard , T. Colomb, C .Depeursinge, M. Dugan, A. A. Said, and P. Bado, “Nanoindentation and birefringence measurements on fused silica specimen exposed to low energy femtosecond pulses”, Opt. Express 14, 8360 (2006). [CrossRef]
- B. Poumellec, M. Lancry, J.-C. Poulin, and S. Ani-Joseph, “Non reciprocal writing and chirality in femtosecond laser irradiated silica”, Opt. Express 16, 18354–18361 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shimotsuma, P. G. Kazansky, J. R. Qiu, and K. Hirao, “Self-organized nanogratings in glass irradiated by ultrashort light pulses”, Phys Rev. Lett. 91, 247705 (2003). [CrossRef]
- A. Champion and Y. Bellouard, “Direct volume variation measurements in fused silica specimens exposed to femtosecond laser”, Optical Materials Express 2, 789 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Y. Bellouard, A. Said, M. Dugan and P. Bado, “Fabrication of high-aspect ratio, micro-fluidic channels and tunnels using femtosecond laser pulses and chemical etching”, Opt. Express 12, 2120–2129 (2004). [CrossRef]
- Y. Bellouard, E. Barthel, A. A. Said, M. Dugan, and P. Bado, “Scanning thermal microscopy and Raman analysis of bulk fused silica exposed to low energy femtosecond laser pulses”, Opt. Express 16, 19520–19534 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Y. Bellouard, A. Said, M. Dugan and P. Bado, Photonics West 2012
- S. Rajesh and Y. Bellouard, “Towards fast femtosecond laser micromachining of fused silica: The effect of deposited energy”, Opt. Express 18, 21490–21497 (2010). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.