MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Femtosecond laser-induced modifications in various materials|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- A. Zoubir, “Femtosecond direct writing of waveguides in optical materials”, Lasers and Electro-Optics, 2003. CLEO '03. Conference on (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. Choi, M. Ramme, and M. C. Richardson, “Femtosecond laser written 1 × N beam splitter composed of a volumetric multiplex Fresnel zone plate”, Opt.Let. 1–4 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Eggleton, T. D. Vo, R. Pant, J. Schr, M. D. Pelusi, D. Yong Choi, S. J. Madden, and B. Luther-Davies, “Photonic chip based ultrafast optical processing based on high nonlinearity dispersion engineered chalcogenide waveguides”, Laser & Photon. Rev. 6, 97–114 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Osellame, H. J. W. M. Hoekstra, G. Cerullo, and M. Pollnau, “Femtosecond laser microstructuring: an enabling tool for optofluidic lab-on-chips”, Laser & Photon. Rev. 5, 442–463 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sugioka and S. Nolte, “3D Fabrication of Embedded Microcomponents”, Laser Precision Microfabrication (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.