MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Femtosecond laser-induced modifications in various materials|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- O’Regan B. and Grӓtzel M. “A low-cost, high-efficiency solar cell based on dye-sensitized colloidal TiO2 films” Nature 353 pp 737–740 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grӓtzel M. “Conversion of sunlight to electric power by nanocrystalline dye-sensitized solar cells“ J. Photochem. Photobiol. A, Vol 164, pp 3–14 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Mingdeng Wei, Yoshinari Konishi, Haoshen Zhou, Masatoshi Yanagida, Hideki Sugihara and Hironori Arakawa, “Highly efficient dyesensitized solar cells composed of mesoporous titanium dioxide“, J. Mater. Chem., 16, pp 1287–1293 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hardin B., Hoke E., Armstrong P., Yum J., Comte P., Torres T., Frechet J., Nazeeruddin M., Grӓtzel M. and McGehee M. “Increased light harvesting in dye-sensitized solar cells with energy relay dyes“, Nature Photonics 3, pp 406–411 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kahee Shin, Yongseok Jun, Jun Hyuk Moon and Jong Hyeok Park, “Observation of Positive Effects of Freestanding Scattering Film in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells“, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2(1), pp 288–291 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sung-Woo Cho, Young Tae Kim, Won Hyun Shim, Sun-Young Park, Kwang-Dae Kim, Hyun Ook Seo, Nilay Kumar Dey, Jae-Hong Lim, Yongsoo Jeong, Kyu Hwan Lee, Young Dok Kim and Dong Chan Lim, “Influence of surface roughness of aluminum-doped zinc oxide buffer layers on the performance of inverted organic solar cells“,Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 023102 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.