MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Femtosecond laser-induced modifications in various materials|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- P. Hearps, D. McConnell, “Renewable Energy Technology Cost Review”, Melbourne Energy Institute Technical Paper Series (2011). http://www.earthsci.unimelb.edu.au/~rogerd/Renew_Energy_Tech_Cost_Review.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Jäger-Waldau, “Photovoltaics and renewable energies in Europe”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 11, 1414–1437 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Branker, M.J.M. Pathak and J.M. Pearce, “A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev. 15, 4470–4482 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Renewable Energy Agency, “Solar Photovoltaics”, Renewable energy technology: Cost Analysis series 1, Power Sector Issue 4/5. http://www.irena.org/DocumentDownloads/Publications/RE_Technologies_Cost_Analysis-SOLAR_PV.pdf [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Crouch, J.E. Carey, M. Shen, E. Mazur and F.Y. Génin, “Infrared absorption by sulfur-doped silicon formed by femtosecond laser irradiation”, Appl. Phys. A 79, 1635–1641 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Carey, C.H. Crouch, M. Shen, and E. Mazur, “Visible and near-infrared responsivity of femtosecond-laser microstructured silicon photodiodes”, Opt. Lett. 30, 1773–1775 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Nayak, V.V. Iyengar and M.C. Gupta, “Efficient light trapping in silicon solar cells by ultrafast-laser-induced self-assembled micro/nano structures”, Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl. 19, 631–639 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Dobrzanski and A. Drygala, “Surface texturing of multicrystalline silicon solar cells”, J. Ach. Mat. Man. Eng. 31, 77–82 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Zhu, G. Yin, M. Zhao, D.Y. Chen and L. Zhao, “Evolution of silicon surface microstructures by picosecond and femtosecond laser irradiations”, Appl. Surf. Sci 245, 102–108 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.