MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Femtosecond laser-induced modifications in various materials|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- R. R. Gattass, and E. Mazur, “Femtosecond laser micromachining in transparent materials”, Nat. Photonics 2, 219–225 (2008). [CrossRef]
- A. Royon, Y. Petit, G. Papon, M. Richardson, and L. Canioni, “Femtosecond laser induced photochemistry in materials tailored with photosensitive agents [Invited]”, Optical Materials Express 1, 866–882 (2011). [CrossRef]
- L. Canioni, M. Bellec, A. Royon, B. Bousquet, and T. Cardinal, “Three-dimensional optical data storage using third-harmonic generation in silver zinc phosphate glass”, Opt. Lett. 33(4), 360–362 (2008). [CrossRef]
- A. Royon, K. Bourhis, M. Bellec, G. Papon, B. Bousquet, Y. Deshayes, T. Cardinal, and L. Canioni, “Silver clusters embedded in glass as a perennial high capacity optical recording medium”, Adv. Mater. (Deerfield Beach Fla.) 22(46), 5282–5286 (2010). [CrossRef]
- K. Miura, J. Qiu, T. Mitsuyu, and K. Hirao, “Space-selective growth of frequency-conversion crystals in glasses with ultrashort infrared laser pulses”, Opt. Lett. 25(6), 408–410 (2000). [CrossRef]
- J. Choi, M. Bellec, A. Royon, K. Bourhis, G. Papon, T. Cardinal, L. Canioni, and M. Richardson, “Three-dimensional direct femtosecond laser writing of second-order nonlinearities in glass”, Optics Letters 37, 1029–1031 (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. Malakho, E. Fargin, A. Delestre, C. André, T. Cardinal, M. Lahaye, V. Rodriguez, M. Couzi, F. Adamietz, L. Canioni, and A. Royon, “Second-harmonic generation in sodium and niobium borophosphate glasses after poling under field-assisted silver ions anodic injection”, J. of Appl. Phys. 104, 053114 (2008). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.