MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 8, 2013Progress in Ultrafast Laser Modifications of Materials
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Femtosecond laser-induced modifications in various materials|
|Published online||18 November 2013|
- O. Deparis, P. G. Kazansky, A. Podlipensky, et al. “Poling-assisted bleaching of soda-lime float glasses containing silver nanoparticles with a decreasing filling factor across the depth”, Journal of Applied Physics 2006, Vol.100(4), pp. Art. No. 044318. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kaempfe, et al. “Ultrashort laser pulse induced deformation of silver nanoparticles in glass”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 1999, 74, 1200–1202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kaempfe, et al. “Polarization dependence of the permanent deformation of silver nanoparticles in glass by ultrashort laser pulses”, Eur. Phys. J. 2001, D 16, 237–240. [Google Scholar]
- A. Royon, et al. “Silver cluster embedded in glass as a perennial high capacity optical recording medium”, Advanced materials 2010, 22, 5282–5286. [Google Scholar]
- A. Podlipensky, et al. “Femtosecond laser assisted production of dichroitic 3D structures in composite glass containing Ag nanoparticles”, Appl. Phys. 2005, A 80, 1647–1652. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.