MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- Shi Xianda, Chen Hao, Qiao Xin, etc. Analysis on corrosion of angle steel used for 500kV transmission tower[J]. Inner Mongolia petrochemical industry, 2021, 47(12): 38-41 [Google Scholar]
- Tan Jiancong, Long Zijun, Chen Jianping. etc. Analysis on corrosion of transmission tower and related factors in Guangdong coastal area. Mechanical & Electrical engineering technology, 2014, 43(11): 116-119. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yun, Yao Ningna, Xu Limin. etc. Discussion on rusting grade classification of transmission line steel tower. North China electric power, 2015, 4: 30-34. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Hang. Corrosion and anti-corrosion research of transmission towers in Chongqing area[D]. Chongqing University, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ziyuan. Compressive bearing capacity of corroded single-angle connected with one leg[D]. China university of mining and technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Chao, Liu Jianjun, Zheng Yichuan etc. Effects of corrosion on mechanical properties of transmission tower angle steel[J]. Corrosion & protection, 2020, 41(8): 32-38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.