MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- Yang Xiaohui,Lü Zhongbin,Han Baolin,et al. Antigalloping and locking performance test and analysis of joint bolts in transmission tower.Electric Power Construction,2014,35(4) 44-49. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Miao,Yu Hongyun,Wang Liang,et al.Torque Coefficient Determination and Analysis of Hot Galvanized Bolts for Transmission Lines.ZHEJIANG ELECTRIC POWER, 2013, 32(6)17-19. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei,Xu Hao,Ma Yue,et al.Self loosening mechanism of bolted joints under vibration. Journal of Shock and Vibration, 2014,33(22)198-202. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fengli,Zhu Binrong,Xing Haijun.The slip characteristics and parametric study of bolted connections for transmission towers.Engineering Mechanics,2017,34(10)116-127. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fengli,Wang Xuming,Zhu Binrong.An experimental study on the construction torque and transversal vibration of bolted joints of transmission towers in low temperature regions with high temperature difference.JOURNAL OF VIBRATION AND SHOCK.2020,39(12)257-264. [Google Scholar]
- General Administration of quality supervision, inspection and Quarantine of the people's Republic of China.Transverse vibration testing method for fasteners, Beijing: China Machinery Industry Federation,2012. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of housing and urban rural development of the people's Republic of China.Code for construction and acceptance of 110kV-750kV overhead transmission line.Beijing: China Planning Press,2014. [Google Scholar]
- State Grid Corporation of China.Code for construction and acceptance of ± 800kV overhead transmission line.Beijing: Science and Technology Department of SGCC,2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fengli,Li Zheng,Zhang Dachang, et al.Experimental study on the transversal vibration of double-nutbolted joints of transmission towers.Journal of Vibrationand Shock,2018,37(10) 164-171. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.