MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- Chang Xingya. Research on loose characteristics of bolted joint used on transmission tower under the action of wind[D]. North China electric power university, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Tianguang, Sun Donghai, Ao Qingcheng, etc. Analysis of He’ nan Grid’s 500kV Yao-Shao lien gallop accident and its control. Electric power construction, 2009, 30(3): 24-27. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 10431-2008. Transverse vibration testing method for fasteners[s]. Beijing, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ting,Jiang ZhaoXi,Feng Mei, etc. Shake proof and anti-looseness property comparison of fastener[J]. Metal products, 2012,38(1): 78-80. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jianping, Zhang Yaobin, Wang Chunyao. Experimental Study on Lateral Vibration of Transmission Towers Using Bolt[J]. Journal of Xinjiang University (Natural Science Edition), 2018, 35(2): 243-247. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Pengcheng. Experimental Investigation on Self-loosening Mechanism for Bolted Joints under the Transverse Loading[D]. Zhejiang University of Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Shivakumar K N, Crews J H. Bolt clampup relaxation in a graphite/epoxy laminate[M]//Long-Term Behavior of Composites. West Conshohocken: ASTM International, 1983:15-17. [Google Scholar]
- Taira S. High temperature strength design theory of metal material [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1983: 17-27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.