MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 364, 2022International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Condition Assessment of Concrete Structures - Non-Destructive Measurement and Assessment Techniques|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- X. Pan, et al., A review on concrete surface treatment Part I: Types and mechanisms, Constr. Build. Mater., 132, pp. 578-590, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Song, et al., Experimental exploration of the waterproofing mechanism of inorganic sodium silicate-based concrete sealers, Constr. Build. Mater., 104, pp. 276-283, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim and R. Kitagaki, Behavior of hydrates in cement paste reacted with silicate-based impregnant, Cem. Concr. Com., 114, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- E. Franzoni, et al., Ethyl silicate for surface protection of concrete: Performance in comparison with other inorganic surface treatments, Cem. Concr. Com., 44, pp. 69-76, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-S. Park, et al., Evaluation of Concrete Durability Performance with Sodium Silicate Impregnants, Adv. Mater. Sci. Eng., 2014, pp. 1-11, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiang, et al., The investigation of factors affecting the water impermeability of inorganic sodium silicate-based concrete sealers, Constr. Build. Mater., 93, pp. 729-736, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H.F. Medeiros, et al., Reducing Water and Chloride Penetration Through Silicate Treatments for Concrete as a Mean to Control Corrosion Kinetics, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 7, pp. 9682-9696, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Moon, et al., Evaluation of the durability of mortar and concrete applied with inorganic coating material and surface treatment system, Constr. Build. Mater., 21(2), pp. 362-369, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ibrahim, et al., Use of Surface Treatment Materials to Improve Concrete Durability, J. Mater. Civil. Eng., 11(1), pp. 36-40, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Baltazar, et al., Surface skin protection of concrete with silicate-based impregnations: Influence of the substrate roughness and moisture, Constr. Build. Mater., 70, pp. 191-200, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Thompson, et al., Characterization of silicate sealers on concrete, Cem. Concr. Res., 27(10), pp. 1561-1567, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- X. Pan, et al., A review on surface treatment for concrete – Part 2: Performance, Constr. Build. Mater., 133, pp. 81-90, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Fischer-Cripps, A review of analysis methods for sub-micron indentation testing, Vacuum, 58(4), pp. 569-585, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Jennett, and S. Owen-Jones, The scratch test: calibration, verification and the use of a certified reference material, (National Physical Laboratory, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- N.X. Randall, et al., The effect of intrinsic parameters on the critical load as measured with the scratch test method, Surface and coatings technology, 137, pp. 146-151, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tomastik, et al., On the importance of combined scratch/acoustic emission test evaluation: SiC and SiCN thin films case study, Coatings, 8.5, pp. 196, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.U. Grosse, et al., Acoustic Emission Testing: Basics for Research-Applications in Engineering. (Springer Nature, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Danyuk, et al., Anisotropy of the acoustic emission signal on scratch testing of a single crystal of aluminum, Letters on Materials, 9.1, pp. 130-135, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yahiaoui, et al., Acoustic Emission Characterization of Transgranular Cracks in WC–Co Cemented Carbides During a One-way Scratch, Tribology Letters, 69.4, pp. 1-8, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Moon, et al., Non-destructive Testing Method Using Surface Acoustic Waves Generated by Interdigital Transducer in Wall Thinned Pipeline, 15th Asia Pacific Conference for Non-Destructive Testing (APCNDT2017), (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.