MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 364, 2022International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Condition Assessment of Concrete Structures - Non-Destructive Measurement and Assessment Techniques|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- M. Alexander and H. Beushausen, “Durability, service life prediction, and modelling for reinforced concrete structures – review and critique, ” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 122, no. February, pp. 17–29, 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.cemconres.2019.04.018. [Google Scholar]
- C. Andrade, R. D’Andrea, and N. Rebolledo, “Chloride ion penetration in concrete: The reaction factor in the electrical resistivity model, ” Cem. Concr. Compos., vol. 47, pp. 41–46, 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2013.09.022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Sengul, “Use of electrical resistivity as an indicator for durability, ” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 73, pp. 434–441, 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2014.09.077. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. M. Angst and B. Elsener, “On the applicability of the wenner method for resistivity measurements of concrete, ” ACI Mater. J., vol. 111, no. 6, pp. 661–672, 2014, doi: 10.14359/51686831. [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Chen, J. J. Chang, and W. C. Yeih, “The effects of specimen parameters on the resistivity of concrete, ” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 71, pp. 35–43, 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2014.08.009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO T 358, “Surface resistivity indication of concrete’s ability to resist chloride ion penetration, ” Am. Assoc. State Highw. Transp. Off., 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Bharath, B. S. Dhanya, and M. Santhanam, “Study of Influence of Moisture Content, Portlandite Content and Pore Solution Conductivity on Surface Resistivity of Concrete, ” no. December, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. Polder et al., “RILEM TC 154-EMC : Electirical techniques for measuringTest methods for on site measurement of resistivity of concrete, ” Mater. Struct., vol. 33, pp. 603–611, 2001, doi: 10.1007/BF02480599. [Google Scholar]
- SANS 3001-CO3-1, “Civil engineering test methods Part CO3-1: Concrete durability index testing — Preparation of test specimens, ” South African Natl. Stand., no. 1, p. 4, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Gowers and S. G. Millard, “Measurement of concrete resistivity for assessment of corrosion severity of steel using wenner technique, ” ACI Mater. J., vol. 96, no. 5, pp. 536–541, 1999, doi: 10.14359/655. [Google Scholar]
- O. Sengul and O. E. Gjørv, “Electrical Resistivity Measurements for Quality Control During Concrete Construction, ” ACI Mater. J., no. 105, pp. 541–547, 2009, doi: 10.14359/20195. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.