MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- K. Ye. “Milling Machine CNC Machining Center based on GSK983Ma Research and Design of the Tool,” Equipment Manufacturing Technology, vol.04, pp.45-48, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei. “Design of mechanical tool checking instrument for NC machine tool,” Coastal Enterprises and Science & Technology, vol.01, pp: 52-54, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei. “Design of integrated mechanical tool checking instrument for NC machine tool,” Die & Mould Industry,” vol.44, pp.55-57+68. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Han, Y. Chen, X. Wang. “A Design of Simple Tools Setting Instrument for CNC Machining Center,” Modular Machine Tool & Automatic Manufacturing Technique, vol.12, pp.99-101+104,2012. [Google Scholar]
- G. Shi, Y. Zhang, H. Zhang, J. Wang, Q. Shi, “Analysis of the influence of installation tilt error on the tool setting accuracy by laser diffraction,” Applied Optics, vol.57, pp.3012-3020, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Y. Xu, X. Jia, G. Lin, T. Liu, Y. Du, X. Meng, “Study on Wear Particle Morphology Detection Based on Digital In-line Holography,” Acta Armamentarii, vol.32, pp.1373-1377, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- L. Yao, X. Wu, X. Lin, Y. Wu, L. Chen, X. Gao, K. Cen, “Measurement of Burning Biomass Particles via High-Speed Digital Holography,” Laser & Optoelectronics Progress, vol.56, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, Y. Li, Y. Xie, X. Fan, J. “Digital In-line Holography for Schistosoma Cercariae,” Acta Photonica Sinica, pp.92-97, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cheng, H. Yu, Z. Yu, J. Xu, X. Zhang, “Method of enhancing the quality of in-line holographic images for micro-milling tool,”. Chinese Optics, pp.705-712, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, M. Wu. Diffraction calculation and digital holography. Beijing, China: Science Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Bramlet. Tool presetting, shrinking and measuring-Zoller, booth 1551 [J]. Modern Machine Shop, 2005(May) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.