MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014. Official Journal of the European Union, no. 96 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.G nr. 245/06.04.2016 privind stabilirea condițiilor pentru punerea la dispoziție pe piață a echipamentelor si sistemelor de protective destinate utilizarii in atmosfere potential explozive (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to application of Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 Febraury 2014 on the harmonization of the law of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-0 (2018), Explosive atmospheres - Part 0: Equipment – General requirements, ASRO, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-1 (2015), Explosive atmospheres - Part 1: Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures “d”, ASRO, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-14 (2014), Explosive atmospheres - Part 14: Electrical installations design, selection and erection, ASRO, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M. Magyari, The modernization of the testing facility of the laboratory for carrying out tests in explosive mixtures for flameproof rotating electrical machines, while running (Nucleu Programme PN 07-45-02-54 National Institute for Research and Development in Mine Safety and Protection to Explosion INCD INSEMEX Petroșani, Romania, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Magyari, The modernization of the facility for testing in explosive mixtures in the case of large flameproof electric motors (Nucleu Programme PN 16 – 43 – 02 – 11 National Institute for Research and Development in Mine Safety and Protection to Explosion INCD INSEMEX Petroșani, Romania, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 965-1, ISO general-purpose metric screw threads – Tolerances – Part 1 – Principles and basic data [Google Scholar]
- M. Magyari et al. Influence of the electric motors design on their behaviour during testing in explosive mixtures, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal 18, 4, 873-880 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Munro, Impact of extremely cold temperatures on the safety of flameproof motors, PhD Thesis, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies, The University of Sydney, Australia (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.