MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- Directive 1999/92/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 1999 on minimum requirements for improving the safety and health protection of workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Paraian, S. Burian, N. Vatavu, F. Paun, MATEC Web of Conferences 305, 00009 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 60079-14, Explosive atmospheres – Part 14: Electrical installations design, selection and erection (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 1127-1, Explosive atmospheres. Explosion prevention and protection. Basic concepts and methodology (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-10-1, Explosive atmospheres. Classification of areas. Explosive gas atmospheres (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Pasculescu, N. I. Vlasin, E. Ghicioi, G. D. Florea, M. C. Suvar, EEMJ, 18, 889 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-17, Explosive atmospheres. Electrical installations inspection and maintenance (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (recast) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Moldovan, S. Burian, M. Magyari, M. Darie, D. Fotau, EEMJ, 16, 1317 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-0, Explosive atmospheres - Part 0: Equipment - General requirements (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-1, Explosive atmospheres - Part 1: Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures “d” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fotau, M. Magyari, L. Moldovan, M. Rad, C. Colda, EEMJ, 18, 811 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.