MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (2014) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 14034-1+A1: 2011, Determination of explosion characteristics of dust clouds - Part 1: Determination of the maximum explosion pressure pmax of dust clouds (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 14034-2+A1: 2011, Determination of explosion characteristics of dust clouds - Part 2: Determination of the maximum rate of explosion pressure rise (dp/dt)max of dust clouds (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 14460: 2018, Explosion resistant equipment (2018) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 14797: 2007, Explosion venting devices (2007) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 15089: 2009, Explosion isolation systems (2009) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 14373: 2006, Explosion suppession systems (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jurca, E. Ghicioi, M. Părăian, S. Burian, M. Darie, S. Sicoi, F. Păun, Implementation and carrying out of laboratory test stands required for conformity assessment of equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres generated by combustible dusts - IRECEEX, (Romanian) contract 43/2005 (INSEMEX Petroşani, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.