MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- D. Cioclea, A.G. Găman, I. Gherghe, F. Rădoi, C. Boantă, V. Pasculescu, Possibilities to priorly establish the structures of ventilation networks affected by underground explosions, The 24th International Mining Congress and Exhibition of Turkey, 14 – 17 April 2015, Antalya, Turcia, ISBN 978-605-01-0705-0, pp 991-997 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- ATEX Directive, Equipment for potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX), available https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/mechanical-engineering/atex_en (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Păsculescu, N.I. Vlasin, D. Florea, M.C. Suvar, Improving the quality of the process for selecting electrical equipment intended to be used in potentially explosive atmospheres, Quality - Access to Success, Romania, vol. 18/issue S1, pp 97-102 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- (SR) EN 60079-11: 2012 - Explosive atmospheres Equipment protection by intrinsic safety “i”, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Păsculescu, M.C. Suvar, N.I. Vlasin, G.A. Găman, D. Florea, Computer modelling of flammable gas dispersion through leakages occurred in technological installations, 15th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2015, www.sgem.org, SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-34-6 / ISSN 1314-2704, June 18-24, 2015, Book 2 Vol. 1, Albena, Bulgaria, pp. 77-84 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Prodan, E. Ghicioi, C. Lupu, I. Nălboc, A. Szollosi-Mota, Flammability characterisation of a petroleum derivative for increasing the safety of personnel and environmental protection, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM; Sofia, Vol. 4 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- (SR) EN 60079-0: 2013 - Explosive atmospheres - Part 0: Equipment - General requirements (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Darie, J. Ionescu, S. Burian, T. Csaszar, L. Moldovan, Ignition probability assessment of low current circuits designed for use in explosive atmospheres, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, volume 11/2012, No.5 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Prodan, M. Mitu, D. Razus, D. Oancea, Spark ignition and propagation properties of methane-air mixtures from early stages of pressure history, Revue Roumaine de Chimie, 61(4-5), pp 299-305 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Prodan, L.A. Lupu, E. Ghicioi, I. Nalboc, A. Szollosi-Mota, Pyrophoric sulfides influence over the minimum ignition temperature of dust cloud, AIP Conference Proceedings 1918, 020001, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5018496 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- (SR) EN 1127-1: 2019 - Explosive atmospheres. Explosion prevention and protection. Basic concepts and methodology (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. Ghicioi, I.C. Jitea, N.I. Vlasin, A. Kovacs, G. Vasilescu, et al., Computational study in the civil use explosives area, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference : SGEM; Sofia Vol. 3: 139-145. Sofia: Surveying Geology & Mining Ecology Management (SGEM) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Moldovan, S. Burian, M. Magyari, M. Darie, D. Fotău, Factors influencing the determination of maximum surface temperature for explosion-proof luminaires, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, Vol.16, No. 6, pp 1309-1316 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Tomescu, M. Prodan, N. Vatavu, E. Chiuzan, Monitoring the work environment using thermal imaging cameras in order to prevent the self-ignition of coal, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, Vol.16, No. 6, pp 1389-1393 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R Development Core Team (2008). R: A language and environment for statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria. ISBN 3-900051-07-0, URL http://www.R-project.org. [Google Scholar]
- R Core Team (2015). R: A language and environment for statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria. URL http://www.R-project.org/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.