MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- Directive 2014/34/EU, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (recast) Text with EEA relevance (2014). [Google Scholar]
- EN 60079-1:2014, Explosive atmospheres - Part 1: Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures “d” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- EN 60079-2:2014, Explosive atmospheres - Part 2: Equipment protection by pressurized enclosure “p” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- EN 60079-7:2015, Explosive atmospheres - Part 7: Equipment protection by increased safety “e” (2015). [Google Scholar]
- EN 60079-11:2012 Explosive atmospheres - Part 11: Equipment protection by intrinsic safety “i” (2012). [Google Scholar]
- EN 60079-15:2019, Explosive atmospheres - Part 15: Equipment protection by type of protection “n” (2019). [Google Scholar]
- EN 60079-18:2015, Explosive atmospheres - Part 18: Equipment protection by encapsulation “m” (2015). [Google Scholar]
- National Instruments, „NI myRIO Project Essentials Guide” – 2015. [Google Scholar]
- National Instruments, LabVIEW Basics I Introduction Course Manual, May 2006. [Google Scholar]
- http://download.ni.com/support/softlib//labview/labview_myrio/2013/C%20Support%20for%20NI%20myRIO%20User%20Guide.pdf–How to program the myRIO. [Google Scholar]
- Taqi Mohiuddin Rick Bitter and Matt Nawrocki. LabVIEW: Advanced Programming Techniques. CRC Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Ruhul Amin and Zahida Rahman. Bangladeshi Dialect Recognition using MFCC, Delta, Delta-delta and GMM. East West University Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14621/en/ - The guide breaks down wiring, I/O requirements, device theory, and programming of over 20 different devices common to NI myRIO projects. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.