MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (recast) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-10-1, Explosive atmospheres. Classification of areas. Explosive gas atmospheres (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ghicioi et al, EEMJ, 16, 1290-1294, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN IEC 60079-0, Explosive atmospheres - Part 0: Equipment - General requirements (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-1, Explosive atmospheres - Part 1: Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures “d” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-2, Explosive atmospheres - Part 2: Equipment protection by pressurized enclosure “p” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-7, Explosive atmospheres - Part 7: Equipment protection by increased safety “e” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-11, Explosive atmospheres - Part 11: Equipment protection by intrinsic safety “i” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 60079-18, Explosive atmospheres - Part 18: Equipment protection by encapsulation “m” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pupazan et al, MATEC Web of Conferences 305, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Colda et al, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 609, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Csaszar et al, SGEM 2019, Critical point of pressurized enclosure found with CFD – an example, (Albena, Bulgaria, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.