MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- A Ozunu., C. Anghel, Technological risk assessment and environmental security, Publishing House Accent, Cluj-Napoca, (2007); [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Babuț, R. I. Moraru, Critical analysis and ways to improve the i.n.c.d.p.m. bucharest risk assessment method for occupational accidents and diseases, [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Babut, R. I. Moraru, Occupational Risk Assessment: Imperatives for Process Improvement. Quality - Access to Success, Vol. 19 Issue 166, p133-144. 12p, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Babut; R. I. Moraru P. S. Mihai; D. N. Fraitag, Understanding and managing worker’s exposure to specific risks, MATEC Web of Conferences; Vol. 305, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- F. J. G.-Gómez, C. González-Gaya, V. F.. Rosales-Prieto, An Approach to Health and Safety Assessment in Industrial Parks, Sustainability 2020, 12(9) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Săvulescu, A. C. Tataru, A. Stanci, D. Tataru, Risk factors that may occur in the process of closing and greening the Lupeni Mining Exploitation, International Multidisciplinary Symposium, “Universitaria Simpro 2021” (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R.I Moraru,., G.B Băbuţ., A romanian occupational health and safety risk assessment tool: premises, development and case study. In: Zhang, Z. (Ed.), Risk assessment and management, pp. 292-311, Academypublish.org (Publishing Services LLC), Cheyenne, WY, USA. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.