MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- BS2955, Glossary of Terms Relating to Powders, No. 505, British standard institute, London (1958) [Google Scholar]
- NFPA, Guide for Venting of Deflagrations, National Fire Protection Association, National Fire Protection Association (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Vijayaraghavan, G, Impact assessment, modelling, and control of dust explosions in chemical process industries, Coimbatore Institute of Technology (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Abbasi, S. Abbasi, Dust explosions – Cases, causes, consequences, and control, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 140, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Krausz, Teza de doctorat, Universitatea din Petrosani, Facultatea de Mine, Petrosani (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Amyotte, R. Eckhoff, Dust explosion causation, prevention and mitigation: An overview Journal of Chemical Health and Safety, 17, 1, 15-28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Eckhoff, Dust explosions in the process industries, 3rd ed., Burlington: Gulf Professional Publishing (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Amyotte, M. Abuswer, A. Di Benedetto și P. Russo, Determination of hybrid mixture explosion severity, Brugge, Belgium (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Amyotte, F. Kahn și A. Dastidar, Reduce dust explosions the inherently safer way, Chemical Engineering Progress, 99, 10, 36-43 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 14034-1:3, Determination of dust cloud explosion characteristics. Determination of explosion pressure. Determination of the maximum explosion pressure increase value and determination of the lower limit of dust clouds, EN Standard (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hertzberg, K.L. Cashdollar, Introduction to dust explosions, in: Proceedings of the Industrial Dust Explosions STP 958, American Society for Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, 5–32 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bartknecht, Dust Explosions: Course, Prevention, Protection, Berlin: Springer (1989) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wiemann, Influence of temperature and pressure on the explosion characteristics of dust-air and dust air inert gas mixtures, West Conshohocken (1987) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 15188:2008 Determination of the spontaneous ignition behaviour of dust accumulations (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.